Monday 15 February 2010

Skin food peach sake pore serum









Ok so i am so obsessed with the pores on my cheeks, i have oily skin and huge pores. I am forever trying out different lotions and potions trying to make them at least look a bit better.

Anyway i am always reading musing of a muse blog, and she always reviews skin food products, the sad thing is here in the UK i can only really access them through ebay. I loved the sound of there peach sake range as i love a peachy smell. I found this pore serum on ebay and paid about £10 for it.

The bottle is so cute, 45 ml and on the back it says

soft serum with sake, traditional Japanese wine brewed with rigidly selected rice and peach extracts rich in vit A and C to remove greasiness due to enlarged pores and excessive sebum


Ok so i do love it, not for the fact that its shrinking my pores but because my skin definitely feels less oily when i have used this under my moisturiser. I have been using it for over a month. I have also been using Clinique pore minimising serum on and off for the last 18 months. The creams feel similar so i probably wont repurchase skinfood, just because its difficult to get, and people on ebay are selling this line for high prices, which is a shame. I would love to try some more of their products. I will stick with clinique for now as its easier for me to buy and also claims to shrink pores, i don't think it does but when i stopped using it my pores got wore.

If you have access to this and have oily skin its definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment